We’re always used to the typical fall colors, which can seem a bit dull and dusty.
You get the rusty oranges, swampy greens, muddy browns, and blackity blacks. Which, may sound like a diss to the fall season but it’s actually one of our favorite.
From the food to even the smell of the air, it’s just feels different. Everything just seems so calm, cool, & collected.
So what about pink? Specifically Barbiecore Pink. What is it?
It’s the pinkest of the pinks. The pink that comes to mind when you think of a “girly girl”. A barbie girl.
The core of who barbie really is. Hence the name ‘barbiecore’ pink.
Take a look at some celebrities wearing the trend.
When you see celebrities in a trend you know it’s about to be a big thing but can some time take a minute for us “normal“ people to catch on depending on the trend.
But the barbiecore pink trend didn’t take no time to make it’s way throughout social media.
Take a look at how barbiecore pink is making its way across Instagram.
So let us know, are you sticking to old dusty fall colors? Or are you trying something new like this Barbiecore pink. Drop down in the comments and let us know.
Latest Girl News
- Beyonce Announces Renaissance Tour On The First Day Of Black History Month
- 5 Colors You Can Wear For Valentine’s Day Besides RED
- What If The Things On Your Feet Are The Key To Long Lasting Curls?
- The Reason Why You Should Drive By Luxury Real Estate Daily
- If You’re A Nail Bitter You Might Can Get Away With Biting These Nails