When you think of a fishtail braid what do you think of?
Maybe a simple yet sophisticated sleeked back ponytail with a “fishtail” type braid on the end? That’s what comes to our mind
So what is it really?
Literally just 2 pieces of hair being crossed over each other. You divide the ponytail in two sections and take small pieces from each section and cross them over each other.
It seems that simple, but lately the girls haven’t been just wearing the regular fishtail ponytails. They’ve been incorporating them into sew-ins, quick weaves, and wig installs wearing what we call ‘fishtail inserts.
If you can’t imagine what i’m talking about then checkout the video below.
These fishtail inserts have been trending all over Instagram, TikTok & Pinterest. Can you get into this trend?
Drop down in the comments and let us know what you think.
Latest Girl News
- Beyonce Announces Renaissance Tour On The First Day Of Black History Month
- 5 Colors You Can Wear For Valentine’s Day Besides RED
- What If The Things On Your Feet Are The Key To Long Lasting Curls?
- The Reason Why You Should Drive By Luxury Real Estate Daily
- If You’re A Nail Bitter You Might Can Get Away With Biting These Nails